Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catch Up!

I'm such a bad blogger that I'm always playing Catch Up! I heard a funny joke the other day
If tomato is a fruit does that make Ketchup a smoothie? ----Think about that one!

Well anyway I promised to let you in on Danali Days!
    Danali is a uni-name for Dan and Ali. Kind of like Bennifer or Brangelina but so much cooler....I mean way cooler!
This is Dan:

That's me making the face in the back.
This is Ali.....
drumrolllllllllll






.....Larter. Who Dan wishes was his best friend! hahahaha
But he gets someone even better....Ali Webb

Who wouldn't want me as their best friend...for reals.
        Well one day Dan and I learned we both had Memorial day off so we planned our big adventure. The Great Danali....this would involve doing just about anything we could think of....We spent the day together. We even bought matching star wars pajamas at Walmart. This also involved me wearing a pirate flag cape...and Dan a hippie style head wrap.... We had a 30 rock/Arrested Development marathon. We ate our weight in food. We went to the gym. We went to Johanna's for breakfast. We laid around all day. Had the weather been amazing we would have laid out by the pool. We went shopping and I helped Dan realize his true potential in bright colors. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and planned our way of getting the hot waiter and waitresses to fall in love with us. We then wrapped up the night by watching more Tv. We accomplished so much! If you have any serious doubts about our greatness then you can speak to our witnesses, or view the pictures such as this one...
exhibit A:
That is Danali Fuel in Dan's hand.
        -Shortly after this adventure I realized that I'm not as young as I once was...and too much fun for 24 hours...I can barely handle....Later that week we had Danali Day part 2 with guests....we pretty much just laid by the pool with our friends and got sunburned! Yay!

LADIES!!!! 
Dan is a really great guy. He's from Chicago. He's a video game designer. He is a great listener. He's single. He loves to Zumba. He also loves long walks on the beach and braiding your hair while listening to your stories about your poodle. His biggest fear is that he will go bald...or the government will ban Zumba. He's hilarious (not as funny as me though.) So if you're interested check him out or give me a note.

In other news this week I went to Lagoon with Heidi Freston! She's awesome!
Lagoon is Ghetto Disneyland for those of you who are not familiar with its awesomeness....
Here's a little sneak peek of Lagoon:
We ran into the cutest baby Kael Denboer...I love his mama!

I used to be terrified of Rollercoasters....not anymore!
I was super jealous of these little kids....I love fountains!



Ok...so who would really wear this...I will give you $10 dollars to admit it....I'm not really even sure where your head or arms go on this thing...

This is my partner in crime for the day! Miss Heidi Freston....and some lady with a really amazing green shirt!

I also had some really amazing spiritual experiences this week. But they deserve their own post. I'll let you in later!

Peace out Brussel Sprout...for now!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to ask....why are ALL of the waiters and waitresses at CPK good looking? Is a headshot with application a requirement? Seriously, where do they get these people?

    ReplyDelete